Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ford Fiesta Movement



The following video was published by myself and my fellow BU colleague, Erik Barfield, we discuss Ford's use of Social and Viral Media in 2009 as part of our E-Commerce class on Social Media.

I'm sure that most of my BU colleagues would agree, this assignment was filled with challenges, but for me was an enriching experience - outside of learning about the use of social media in e-commerce.  I was exposed to voice recording on power point, then timing it (poor Erik was probably tired of my voice, he worked on the sequence last night - he's probably saying thank goodness for text messaging) and then there was figuring out ways to post it to You Tube.  We are proud of presentation and hope you enjoy it! 

We'd love to hear from you and look forward to discussions.  Paula

1 comment:

Leave a Comment